So you’re thinking about selling?
You don’t want an agent who thinks that all you need to do is put a massively underpriced listing on MLS, run a few open houses, take offers and hope for a bidding war. We may not be in a sellers market for your type of home, so ensuring we’re bringing the right buyers to the table is important. A good marketing plan involves figuring out who is likely to want your property, and then putting together a strategy to show your your home in the best way to attract the ideal buyer.
Here’s a highlight of what we’ll do to sell your home:
- Declutter and depersonalize. Your home needs to be ready for the right buyer to imprint their own tastes and decor on it. You want them to immediately start thinking about all the great things they could do. You want them to get emotionally invested. This is key, and may require small repairs, staging, painting and/or the short-term renting of a storage locker.
- Showcase. Fabulous photography, video walk-throughs, drone shots, whatever it takes to make your decluttered, ready-to-decorate home look amazing.
We identify who your ideal potential buyers are, then position the story of your home to draw their attention. Using a series of channels we then promote your home to the world through:
- Door knocking in your neighbourhood.
- Lawn signs on the yard
- Open houses
- Online promotion on channels such as:
- Our website
- House Sigma
- Sharing your listing on up-to 10 Facebook groups
- Sharing to our community Park Bench page
- Running Facebook ads to a targeted group before and once it’s listed on MLS
- Featuring your home in our email newsletter contacts
- Submitting your listing to key media outlet’s real estate sections
We’ll make sure there is foreign buyer exposure.
Almost a third of Toronto condos are purchased by investors – many of them overseas and they are attracted by Toronto’s globally-low prices. We market to them.
We’ll communicate with you constantly. And we’ll deliver what we say we’ll deliver when we promise it. So you can get on with your life while we sell your home.
Ivan is a great agent! He helped me with my condo sale in Toronto, it was a quick sale and above asking. Ivan is warm, efficient, strategic and knowledgeable of Toronto real estate market. He communicated everything well and was fantastic to work with! I would highly recommend Ivan to anyone in Toronto who has real estate needs!
– Danielle Z.
Ivan Kalinin is the principal sales agent for Key Toronto Real Estate. While Ivan has been a star realtor for the last 3 years, selling on average $15M a year, Key Toronto Real Estate is his newest venture. To date, the tradition is continuing, with 10 sales with 10 weeks of it’s launch.
Key Toronto Real Estate Group works primarily in the TREB areas of C08 and E01 – what we call Toronto’s Lower East Side – the great neighbourhoods of St. Lawrence Market, The Distillery, Corktown, Regent Park, Cabbagetown, Riverside and Riverdale. We also have a strong presence in W01 – The Queensway and Windermere where we recently sold 113 The Queensway TH57 for a record price in the complex.
Ivan and Key Toronto Real Estate loves nothing more than making his clients happy. We love the satisfaction of the results that a bit of planning, a bit of honest expectations management and a willingness to do a LOT of legwork will bring – successfully helping them close their deal.
Think You’re Ready to sell?
Give us a call to set up a meeting over coffee. We’ll make sure you start the process with your eyes wide open.